Monday, October 19, 2009

Haya li kelev shachor katan.

Yom sheni, 1 Cheshvan 5770, Rosh Chodesh.


I haven't felt much like writing lately.

But a few observations, now that I do.

In Baltimore, a series of hot mornings like this would cause me to say, "I sure hope we get rain soon, so that the chance for fires is diminished."

In Israel, these past several rainless days and higher-than-usual temperatures have caused me to say, "I sure hope G-d isn't really, really mad at us and planning to withhold the desperately needed rains, leading to drought and famine, chas v'shalom."

It is easier to see here how much everything matters.

#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%

Haveil Havalim: The Post-Chagim Edition, is up at Ima's place.  Enjoy some of the excellent and varied writing that the J-Blogosphere has to offer.

#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%

 Reasons to get up in the morning:



Chodesh tov!
Post a Comment