Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Haveil Havalim #235 Preaches to the Choir!

Yom shlishi, 4 Tishrei 5770.


I have no clue what is the source of this amazing photo.  It was sent to me by a friend; and until I know who did it, I just have to give credit to the Ribono shel Olam for making such beautiful scenes without the benefit of PhotoShop.  (Hat tip to JudyGoforth.  Thanks for the beauty, Girlfriend.)

Haveil Havalim Edition #235, "Bloggers Unite!  The Post-JBlog Convention (aka "The Slow Fast Edition")
is up at Batya's places, both at Me-Ander and at Shiloh Musings.  (The lady is prolific.  What can I tell you?) In deference to "Talk like a pirate day, September 19," pick yer poison.   Aarrgghhhh...

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Hi Ruti

The photo is breathtaking. Thank-you for posting it.

I want to wish you and yours Shana Tova and Gmar Chatima Tova.

Miriam

Avraham Sonenthal said...

Wherever this is, it is not in Israel!