Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Little Red Convertible

Yom shlishi, 27 Cheshvan 5769.

The subtitle of this post is: "You do your mid-life crisis your way -- and I'll do mine my way."  Here is my little red sports car with her top up, for inclement weather.  Lotsa room in the boot for the groceries.  No room to shlep the kids, of course; but that's the point of a tiny roadster, isn't it?


And here the little baby is with her top down, for sunny days like today. 
No need to be jealous.  My other car is an "Egged."
Whatever gets the shopping done...

6 comments:

Baila said...

The granny wagon. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh. I mean I actually laughed. Out loud and everything. Really.

rutimizrachi said...

Baila: Got my Granny License for the first time nine years ago today. I'm totally legal behind the wheels of that wagon! :-)

BatAliyah: Imagining your laughter at one of my wee jokes starts my day with great pleasure.

Anonymous said...

Love the wagon...
I needed one of those when I use to schlepp off to the store when I lived in Jerusalem.
I also had the pleasure to visit Neve Daniel for a Shabbat and it is a beautiful community.

rutimizrachi said...

People who speak nicely about our community are welcome back for another Shabbat, any time. :-)

the sabra said...

...and not for Tuesdays?

re the post, :)